We're constantly working on making Among Us more accessible for our players. Below is the list of options that are currently available, but keep in mind we are still planning and adding more features in future updates.
- Colorblind options
- Wires task have symbols attached to each end
- Colorblind toggle in the settings, which shows Crewmate colors with associated names during gameplay and meetings
- Screenshake off toggle
- Audio is provided to indicate visual events. Game events or progress highlighted by visual icons, effects or animations are also accompanied by audio to signify that progress.
- Game music and sound effects have different settings.
- Key rebinding.
- Ability to play with just mouse, just keyboard, or mouse and keyboard.
- Ability to play with just one finger.
- Nintendo Switch:
- Ability to play with controllers or touch screen.
- Customizable game settings
- Number of Impostors
- Confirm ejects
- Number of Emergency Meetings
- Anonymous votes
- Emergency cooldown
- Discussion time
- Voting time
- Player speed
- Crewmate vision
- Impostor vision
- Kill cooldown
- Kill distance
- Task bar update visual cues
- Visual tasks toggle
- Customize types of types (common tasks, long tasks, short tasks)
- Customize number of roles in the game
- Percentage chance of the role occuring
- Custom settings for each role
- Holding down buttons for prolonged periods (a second or more) is not required to complete a task, or a task can be completed by switching between it
- Quick, repeated button pressing (more than 2 times a second) is not required
- Ability to toggle censor chat on or off