In order to help us make bugs easy to identify and fix, here are a few guidelines when you submit a bug report.
- Describe in as much detail as possible how you found the bug. It's more important what they were doing before than what happened after. We can't do anything with "I got a black screen", but we can investigate "I was trying to connect to a European server but my screen went black when I tried to join a game" or "I think someone called a meeting at the same time I killed a Crewmate, and the meeting screen bugged out".
- Describe what action you were specifically trying to take (e.g. create a room, host a room, join a game).
- Submit a bug report here and provide all relevant information.
How to find Player Logs (PC only)
We may ask you for your player log for further details to get this:
1. Open up your game and recreate whatever problem you have -- do NOT close the game. Instead, please send us you player log while the game is open and after whatever bug happens.2. To find the right file, put %appdata%\..\LocalLow\Innersloth\Among Us in an explorer browser and find the file Player.log (sometimes it's displayed without the .log part, so a file just named Player is also good)
3. Send that file to us by submitting a bug report.
We will use this data to get fixes out ASAP. Thanks for helping us make the game better!